Members Online: 0

Total Members: 4
Newest Member: Reaper
View Thread
Group Of Friends » Entertainment » Television
 Print Thread
BS about GAME'o Thrones
GoF Viscera
People need to stop bitching about the content of Game of Thrones. The time and Era of the show was brutal. If these people that bitch and Moan about the brutal death scenes and Rape scenes. THEN DONT FUCKING WATCH IT!

Any how the so called righteous fucks of our congress is bitching about Sana getting fucked hard on her wedding night. Yes that scene was terrible, especially for a young womans first time. But hey that was those days, get over it PEOPLE, ITs a SHOW. I am Sure the actress got wined and dined and treated with velvet gloves when she got poked for real. Or Maybe not, maybe she is a crazy bitch of a fuck. lol

IT doesn't matter cause its a show. People get stabbed all the time and murdered all the time but are they saying to banish that too in GoTs, NOOOOO!
I mean if they start demanding censorship on HBO. Then it wont end and soon people will kill one another with feathers and flowers. And Boy want that be Entertaining.....

Any way, now that i vented, heres the Story judge for your self....

http://www.vultur...-rape.html
s31.postimg.org/8u4qguqhj/tumblr_nu8nc0_SSq51uc6vb1o1_400.gif

She's the mother of Dragons. He, is the Mother Fucker...
Giggity, Giggity Goooo!!!!

KnightHawk
I already knew people were stupid. But from what I read from most of the comments they just do give a fuck what people say about it. They know it's a show based in medieval times. It's on HBO so we expect a certain amount of bad in the shows. Some more than others.

GoF Viscera
Than, those peeps need not watch and ruin our XP of this Epic series.

Give me Nookie or GIVE ME DEATH!!!! Grin
s31.postimg.org/8u4qguqhj/tumblr_nu8nc0_SSq51uc6vb1o1_400.gif

She's the mother of Dragons. He, is the Mother Fucker...
Giggity, Giggity Goooo!!!!

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

GoF Viscera
07-06-2017 06:55
ecHOOOOOOOO EEEECCCCHHHHHOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
!!!!

KnightHawk
07-03-2017 18:48
We don't lick people. Lies we tell kids.

GoF Viscera
11-09-2016 23:47
9/11 Never For Get

GoF Viscera
01-09-2016 07:50
But Still, Go FUCK YOUR SELF!!!!

GoF Viscera
01-09-2016 07:49
Dear Death: You've taken My Family, You've Taken my Friends. You've Taken My Movie and Tv Stars. Along with chunks of my Heart and Soul. Death You are un avoidable. -->>

GoF Viscera
01-09-2016 07:44
I lost another Cousin last night in a car crash on Meadows Ave. RIP Noaren, My Dear Dear Cousin...

GoF Viscera
01-09-2016 07:40
And his Classic, Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory. RIP GENE. Laughter will never be the same again.

GoF Viscera
01-09-2016 07:35
I LOVED BLAZING SADDLES, YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN, THE PRODUCERS. His Buddy Films with Richard Pryor, Stir Crazy. Silver Streak, See No Evil, hear no evil. -->>

GoF Viscera
01-09-2016 07:31
Yes i know, I Love Wilder. He was Such a Great Human Being and Actor performer, Comedian. He was a True artist. ->>

KnightHawk
30-08-2016 05:27
Sad sad news. Gene Wilder dead at 83 years old. http://variety.co.
..201846745/